Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Vacation Is Over....

Today was the first day back to school for almost all of us here on the farm. I had to go back to work, Jesse and Boo went back to school. Shannon stayed home with daddy. She is feeling much better (Sick since Dec 26th) but I am a big fan of an extra day of rest once you feel better. My mom use to do that for us, and I really think it works.

I also started to get back on track with my eating and start this year off on a healthy new foot. I have a huge Sugar Detox headache, but like my daddy use to tell me at 5am building fence after coming home wayyyy after curfew.... YOU WANT TO DANCE YOUNG LADY, YOU HAVE TO PAY THE FIDDLER!

Well I have danced with Fudge, Cookies, Chips, Dip, and loads of other none healthy foods since Thanksgiving. Now its time to pay the fiddler.


No comments: