Saturday, February 13, 2010


Happy Valentines Day Eve.

I use to look forward to this holiday in the hopes of a secret admirer sending me flowers or chocolates. Even a card slipped under a door, but then I grew up and married a man who for the last 19 years has forgot this holiday even exists. The first few years I was devastated, the next few I was just mad, and now I have zero expectations that anything romantic will occur on this day and its just a fun time for the kids. It works for me.

This year since times are tight I had to get creative with my Valentines for the kids. I came up with this cute Idea. I found the cute little bear you see above on a google search. Then I printed it off on pink paper and attached a small dollar box of chocolates with a cute little valentine message for each kid. Total cost for the project $3.oo. I had a Walmart gift card with a 4 dollar balance so all in all it cost me nothing. I like that!!!


No comments: