Friday, August 8, 2008

Have I mentioned I have a 2 year old???



Well this said 2 yr. old is adamantly protesting the whole concept of potty training. I have been working on it but in all honesty she is more determined to not be potty trained than I am getting her trained. Well that was until last week when I bought another pack of diapers. I am tired of forking out 30.00 bucks or more a month on diapers. I could incorporate that money and put it to a much better use. Back to the subject...

Yesterday morning I put on her undies and I tell her. You're a big kid now. Big kids pee pee and poo poo in the toilet so since your a big kid too you need to use the toilet. Will you please put your poo poo & pee pee in the toilet? This beautiful girl puts her chubby little hand on my cheeks looks me dead in the eye and says.....





NO!








No comments: