Thursday, August 7, 2008

To Many Days left in this month.

Doing the money tracker sure is an eyeopener!

There are 24 days left in this month and I have $83.00 left. that is less than $3.50 a day that can be spent. When you look at it that way it seams totally nuts and cant be done. I know it can be done but I am cutting it pretty close. I have a well stocked pantry and the freezers are full. I do have my WIC and $20.00 in Farmers Market vouchers via WIC.

I should be use to living this way. I have been doing it for more than a year now but is still scary. There is no room for error. There is no time for laziness. I have no option but to cook dinner every night. No meals out because we did that last week.

I need to break that cycle. (Having to much month and not enough money) It is enviable that come the first of the month I will use my Meal Out money right away. If I could discipline myself to hold off till the 15th of the month I am sure it would feel more like a treat.

No comments: