Friday, January 30, 2009

Meet or should I say Meat Bella....





Here is the newest member of the critter family. She will be here till the fair. May 13th. Hubby said, "She sure is pretty. Maybe we could buy her back for a breeding project."


Mind you this is the guy who swore we would never have any animals here.


"Can't go anywhere if you have critters!" He does have a point...


But we DON'T GO ANYWHERE anyways, so I don't see a problem.

(I think Mr. Rooster is soo pretty)



I found 4 eggs yesterday in the old dog house. I gathered them up and thought today I would check again.... Darn chickens didn't lay any eggs there. I don't know why they are doing this to me. I find there nest, get all excited about it, then they move it on me. I am all for a good egg hunt but only once a year chickies, please!


No comments: