Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

2010... What will this new year bring us?

I really don't know but it is starting out a little tougher than years past. I hear in the news that the recession is coming to an end, and that a better tomorrow is just around the corner. I know that things will get better, its just a matter of when???

Right now we are trying to live on $850.00 dollars a month and its not working to well. Hubby is trying to find work, and not having to much luck in that area. He had found a few odd jobs here and there, enough to keep the "Wolves" away but its getting scary.

I said in a previous post that I had to come up with a plan. So far this is what I have came up with.

1. Keep the Faith! I will remember that " The will of God, will not take us anywhere that the Grace of God, can not keep us!"

2. Get organized! Going through "Junk Drawers" and cupboards and putting things back in there proper places will save us all time and money. If we know where the items are that we need we will not think we need to buy them.

3. Save where I can.

If anyone has any tips that will help feel free to post away.

No comments: